Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hi Everyone !

My name is Sara Barlow, originally from England, I have lived in Holland for 10 years before arriving in Portland 18 months ago. I came here for my husband's job and decided to come back to University.

I have worked for 15 years in the sportswear apparel and footwear business. My background is in design and development of apparel and also in footwear buying. I was invited to be a university lecturer in the UK a few years ago. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and wanted to build on that by learning more about education and how to teach people.

There was little e-learning to be done when I was at Uni the first time round, so wanted to make the most of the opportunity this time. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning more about this whole subject area.

No comments:

Post a Comment